We're Here to Help
If you have any questions about Mason's Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil, Environmental, and Infrastructure Engineering, contact us through general information or talk to a specific member of our department.
Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 1300
4511 Patriot Circle
Fairfax, VA 22030
Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil, Environmental, and Infrastructure Engineering
Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 6C1
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
- Sam Salem, department chairman, 703-993-1675
- Lisa Nolder, associate director, undergraduate program, 703-993-5607
- Laura Kosoglu, director, graduate program, 703-993-5319
Other Contact Information
- Civil Engineering Institute
- Faculty contacts
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Information for International Students
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Other George Mason University contact information
Map and Directions
Getting Here: We're at the Nguyen Engineering Building, which is building 37 on the Fairfax Campus map. You can go to Sandy Creek Way (you can search Sandy Creek Way, Fairfax, VA, on Google Maps) and park in the visitor parking level of the Shenandoah Parking Deck.
Parking: From the Shenandoah Park Deck, proceed towards the back exit; (parking closest to the exit will be closest to the Engineering Building). Walk out of the garage exit and downhill on York River Road. The Engineering building is on the right next to Research Hall.